At Wilson Gunn, we are always on the lookout for talented people to join our team.
Take a look at our latest opportunities below.
Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys and Trainees
Whether you are a graduate looking to begin their training or a qualified patent or trade mark attorney who wants to take the next step in their career, we’d love to hear from you.
We are not currently advertising a particular vacancy, however, we are always happy to hear from part-qualified and qualified attorneys who are interested in joining Wilson Gunn.
Please email email@example.com or call James Robey on 0161 827 9400 to discuss possible opportunities in confidence.
Although we are not currently seeking any other trainee patent or trade mark attorneys we are always happy to receive speculative applications, which we will retain on file for a period of six months. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we generally receive a large number of applications we regret we are not always able to acknowledge them.
Our attorneys rely on our specialist support team and we are always happy to hear from talented individuals with experience, or enthusiasm to build a career, in IP administration.
Patent & Trade Mark Secretary – Manchester
We are actively hiring for a legal secretary for our Manchester office.
The main duties in the role of secretary are to:
- Provide administrative support to fee earners
- Ensure that work is processed accurately and efficiently meeting targets and deadlines
- Typing (copy and audio)
- Preparing invoices
- Office hours MON to FRI 9am – 5pm
Desirable experience for this role:
- At least 1 year legal secretarial experience
- Audio-typing experience
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Team player
- The ability to multi-task
- Grade C ‘O’ level/GCSE or higher equivalent in main subjects – English and Maths
- Salary competitive depending on experience
- Auto enrolment pension scheme following 3 months’ employment
- Christmas bonus depending on attendance, time keeping and performance – typically at least one week
- Long term career with well-established professional firm
- 25 days holiday – increasing to 30 days with service
- Holiday buy / sell scheme following 12 months' service
- Full support and training
- Ride2work scheme available following probationary period
There are no current administration vacancies.
No terminology used above is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We will gladly consider all applications.
“I was impressed by the training Wilson Gunn offered and their strong reputation.”